over 1 year ago
Review Process Update
Review Process Update:
Happy Sunday Everyone! We've been receiving a lot of messages about Github invites not being accepted so we wanted to share a bit of a status update along with the process in general.
1. Reviews are not yet complete
2. Project presentations are reviewed and voted on by the judges
3. Top presentation selections go through a formal code review
4. If a selected project fails the code review the next in line is reviewed
5. Not every project will have their code reviewed if they are not selected as a winner in one of the tracks
6. There were 568 submissions so please give it some time
7. If your invite expired and you are selected you will be contacted
Hopefully this clears up some of your questions/concerns!